We Trended!!!! #psbloggerschat

Monday, April 08, 2013

Hey Everyone,

Last night was our sixth #psbloggerschat over on Twitter and guess what ...?

WE TRENDED!!!


Feeling amazingly proud right now.

Myself and Mary over at marysbigcloset decided to set up the twitter chat as we noticed that there were Beauty Blogger Chats, Lifestyle Blogger Chats but no chats for us Plus Size folk, so we decided to set one up every Sunday between the hours of 9pm and 10pm GMT and its just gone from strength to strength.

I feel so priviliged that so many of you are enjoying the chat we set up and that you look forward to it.

We try and mix the topics up every week but if anyone has any topic suggestions please feel free to drop us a comment or a tweet. 

The chat is FOR YOU, to enjoy and really feel a part of and to make new friends along the way.

I feel so fortunate to have interacted with so many of you and hope to meet most of you at some point in the future.

For now I will just want to say a HUGE THANK YOU from myself and Mary for making the chat a success and hope you will continue to join us every week under the hashtag  #psbloggerschat

Love Mrs M xxxx

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. It was a great idea and is a fantastic way of interacting with other plus size bloggers on a weekly basis. Strengthens the blogging community and helps new bloggers to find their feet. Well done ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I did not know about this! See you next week (travel plans permitting). Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEEEEEY well done... I must admit the psbloggerschat is my favourite. Ive had a lot of hints and tips from other bloggers and it has given me a push in confidence and may even possibly start doing OOTD thanks to PSBloggers :)

    Gillian

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done! psbloggers chat is the friendliest chat! x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I didn't participate this week, but YAY so Coool!!! Will be there next Sunday :)

    Ixx
    Limes&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have taken part in two so far and loved them! Have now met loads more bloggers and really lovely people x

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements