The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger TAG

Thursday, April 04, 2013


Hey Everyone,

I was tagged by the lovely Vertigo Chick Lorraine over at lorrainemayers.info/  to take part in:
'The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Tag'
Thanks Lorraine, make sure you go check out her blog linked above.

The Rules.
1. Copy and paste these ‘rules’ into your post when you write it!
2. You must state that this tag was created by Laura from The Beau Bow.
3. You must thank the person who tagged you at the start of your post, follow them if you’re feeling nice and at the end of your post state who you tag, and comment on their blog to let them know you tagged them.
4. Title this post ‘The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger TAG’ .
5. Have fun! :)

I'd like to Tag:

Melissa - bbubbles16.blogspot.com.au/

The Questions:
    1. Name a beauty regime that you rarely do?
    I am terrible at remembering to exfoliate. I find I spend too much time relaxing in the bath that the water gets too cold and then I forget... I must try harder!!
    2. Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly?
Erm, God, slap my wrists, I'm terrible at this too, I need to do this much more regularly.
    3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
Oh not long at all the slightest chip and I notice it allllll day!! Its usually stripped off by the time I get home.
    4. How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty item or nail polish even if you need it?
Depends how much I need it and what the funds are like. Luxury items and items on my wish list usually have to wait till I have the money but the essentials I try and get as soon as they run out.
    5. What’s you worst beauty habit?
    Picking my spots, I know its a bad thing to do but I just can't help it and want them gone.
    6. Name something non beauty related that you put off doing all the time?
Ironing, I blimmin hate it and the iron hates me, shirts are the worst.
    7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready to the last minute or not?
No way hosay!!! I've got better over time, plus I don't go out that often now but when I do I spend I'd say a good hour getting ready and then another half hour changing my outfit a few times. lol.
    8. Can you commit to spending bans?
No. Never done one. Don't think I could. I know my budget and stick to it.
    9. How organised is your makeup and nail polish collection?
Quite organised I think. Although i'm after some storage ideas soon as its growing rapidly.
    10. What is the longest amount of time you have gone without writing a blog post?
Hmmm well only been blogging since Jan, I think longest is probably a week and then I get blog guilt. Anyone get this?


Check out the other girls blog links above, they're all gorgeous and fab

Love

Mrs M xxxx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I too get blog guilt if I do not post within a week, but I am so busy with all kinds of stuff I just can't post often :(
    Ixx
    Limes&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you on numbers 5 and 6! I try and iron as little as possible!

    My version of this tag is here:

    http://cloudnineindulgence.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/tag-te-procrastinating-beauty-blogger.html

    Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements