#OOTD - Simply Be - Hanky Hem Aztec Print Dress

Friday, April 26, 2013

Hey Everyone,



After seeing this dress on the Simply Be website I just knew I HAD to have it.
I have a new obsession with Aztec Prints and this dress ticked all the boxes for me.

My package of new bits and bobs arrived yesterday and ripping the package open in excitement I couldn't wait to show this dress it to you all.

Those of you that saw my Tweet yesterday will know I had had had to try it on instantly and am so in love with it right now.


The whole style just sits really well and the elasticated waist actually hangs lower down which is a bonus, as in the past with elasticated waisted dresses I always found they just didn't sit right and I end up looking like an unusual looking jackolantern, but this one skims my curves really nicely and draws in slightly at my waist, accompanied with the high collar its adds a uniqueness and quirkiness to the outfit. 



I opted for the pink colour but you can also get it in turquoise if you check out the website (click here) 
 I might just have to get that one too.


Hurry up bright sunshine I want to wear this without the need for a cardigan.

Love

Mrs M xxxx

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Looking fab! :)

    http://sunsetsandsparkles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the aztec print of the dress and I really like the collar detail as well. It looks great on you! :)

    Nina
    http://curvymod.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nina, loving it so much right now x

      Delete
  3. You look super cute hun!!

    Love,

    Mary ;)*

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress looks gorgeous on you! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements