#OMCZ Challenge 5 - Mixed Pastels

Wednesday, April 24, 2013



Hi Everyone,

Its that time again for the OMCZ challenge.

This weeks challenge that Rachel at HappynessMagnet set is:

Mixed Pastels
Any piece, accessory, shoe, bag, nail polish etc, coordinate some pastels.
At least 2 colour pastels (pale light colours)

 Perfect challenge now that the sunshine has decided to come out .
 
My outfit has one of my most favourite tops EVER...

My floral shrug from H&M, I just love this as I can dress it up or down and its just perfect for spring summer days.

Feeling Summery in my pastels

Shrug - H&M
Vest Top - New Look
Leggings - Next
Skirt - Asda
Pumps - Tesco
Bag - Next
Sunglasses - Primark
Necklace - Gifted







Bag - Next, Sunglasses -Primark, Pumps - Tesco

My nails are also a nice pastel colour, using the nail varnish that I got from this months Glossy Box.
Essie - Nice is Nice


Why don't you check out how the other girls took on their challenges?
Click on their links below


Keep your eyes peeled for the next #OMCZ post in a couple of weeks

Love

Mrs M xxxx


You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. Gaaaa!!!! I love love love the pumps!! The whole look is right up my alley - totally something I would wear. You look FANTASTIC!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lovely... I love my pumps and they are so comfy!!! x

      Delete
  2. I love how you have fully embraced pastels! That shrug is amazing. x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leah. So love my shrug.... hurry up summer!!! xx

      Delete
  3. Fantastic outfit I love the shrug xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your H&M shrug, I have the same one and wore it recently on my blog as well. It's something I have a hard time styling but I think you did a great job with it. I really love your shoes too, they are so cute and really make your whole outfit. :)

    Nina
    http://curvymod.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Nina, I have just read your post on it... you look awesome in it. Have you tried wearing it over a lil black dress? That also works with cute heels.... :)
    I've just followed your blog, look great xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look fantastic! I love how you pulled the pink from the shrug and brought it out in your accessories. I really love this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving the pastels on you looks fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow fab outfit, Love the bag and the nail polish x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Steph, the bag is gorgeous. A bargain in the Next sale last year xx

      Delete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements