Ombre Ombre Ombre

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Hey Everyone,

I kept meaning to post this but life has just been a bit hectic of late so I'm sorry for the delay on this one.
 A couple of weeks ago I took the plunge and went and got my hair ombre'd I'd been putting it off for ages and ages and then I went through the whole debate in my head 'am I too old for this?'..... then I just thought 'you know what bugger it I'm just gonna do it.'
 
I know everyone else has been doing it for years, and I'm a little late for jumping on the bandwagon but anyways I'm glad I did. I love it.

Patiently waiting whiles my hairdresser get the dye

I know you can get the box dyes that are a hell of a lot cheaper but I never have much luck with them since the last one I had turned my hair grey.
I've been going to the same hairdresser for over 10 years now and trust her entirely with my hair, she knows what will work, what won't work and quite often texts me before appointments just to check what colour I fancy this time just so she's got the right colour dye, I'm a serial change my minder client for her, I go blond, I go brown,  I go blond again, I go brown again.

And so....

After 2 hours .....

Taaaa Daaaa, I love it!! Excuse the no make up face tho :-/

I love a new hairdo. It really lifts your spirits and makes you feel good doesn't it!?
No doubt I'll get bored again soon but for now its so easy to maintain and the roots won't show as bad now and I feel a bit brighter. Yay!!

Love 
Mrs M xxxx

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I love it! You really suit it!

    And to answer your question, no you are most certainly not too old for it! I dont believe you dont have makeup on in that picture, no one can look that good fresh faced.. what skincare are you using, I need to be getting me some of that!

    Carrie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely! I went through the same thing. I loved the look and wasn't sure if it would suit me, but I did the home kit. Now I love it :-)
    Beka x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the expression before the dye :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous Em!!!! It really suits you! I wanted to get it done but I am worried about the damage bleaching my hair will cause, thinking of getting one of them at home ombre kits! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks amazing! I luffs it. x x

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements