Mr Plus Size Millard Blog Sale - Everything £5 or Under

Sunday, April 07, 2013


 My turn to see if anyone is interested in some of my Animal Clothing cause I want to buy some new stuff. Ha!!

All items on here are ONLY £5 or under.
Some T-Shirts have been worn more than others and will reflect in the price.

The Rules:

1) Paypal Only.
2) UK Postage - International please enquire first.
3) Please leave me a comment on the blog or on my twitter with your paypal email address and I will send you an invoice.
4) All payments to be made with 48 hours or it will be offered to a new buyer if interested.
5) Postage is standard 2nd class post £2.60 or if you would rather items sent signed for price is £3.70  please this stipulate when you buy.
If you buy more than one item I will try to post within the price above, if any different I will notify you.
6) All sold as seen - Non Smoking House - No Refunds


Size XXL - £5

Size XXL - £3

Size XXL - £5

Size XXL - £5

Size XXL - £2

Size XXL - £3

Animal Shirt - Size XXL - £5

Size XXL - £3

Size XXL - £3

Design on the back of above T Shirt
Any questions then just leave a comment or drop us a tweet on @Plus Size Millard

Cheers for looking

Mr M

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements