Geometric Detail Necklace - Simply Be Review

Friday, April 19, 2013

We all know that statement necklaces are a must have fashion accessory these days, and when the lovely people at 
Simple Be sent me this Geometric Detail Necklace to review I was thrilled. 
This is one of the boldest, eye catching and most springlike necklaces that I now own.

I cannot wait to wear it with cool summer pastel blouses or with plain black vest tops when the weather gets a bit nicer.



So far I have already worn this at work twice and gotten so many compliments every time.


The only drawback of wearing it at work is its quite heavy and after a while you start to notice its heaviness as the day progresses, if you were to wear for an afternoon or an a night out however I doubt you would notice, on the whole its a gorgeous statement piece that I will be wearing again and again.


You can purchase this necklace from Simply Be I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

Love

Mrs M xxxx


You Might Also Like

1 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements