Five Min Follow with Clare from 'A Bit of This and That'

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Hi Guys,
 
Ok so brief explanation, I am changing my 'Five Min Fri Follow' posts to just 'Five Min Follow' as the past few Thursdays and Fridays when I would write them I have been so busy that I haven't gotten around to them sorry guys.
So to alleviate the pressure of having to blog every Friday I have decided I will do a Five Min follow post once a week on a random day.
 
This weeks Five Min follow is with Clare from A Bit Of This and That
 
    Hi Clare, When and why did you begin blogging?
 My little blog began its life last June (its still a baby). I began kind of on the spur of the moment. I had been a reader of blogs for a few years but something made me want to get more involved. I spotted Louise from Sprinkle of Glitter was running an interactive post, I thought I’d have a go and thus my blog began. I have never looked back.
 
 
  What is your blog about?
My blog is classed as beauty, fashion and lifestyle. I will ramble on about everything and anything that pops up into my head. I love it because it’s great for me because I am never lacking of anything to say plus it’s good for my readers because if you don’t like fashion they’ll be something in the next post that they might like.
 
 Describe your style in 5 words?
Comfy, girly, varied, vintage inspired
 
 Where do you see your blog in 5 yrs?
In 5 years, wow. I would like to see my blog still going for one thing. I think I’d love to be involved in creating more meet ups, maybe getting more involved with brands, more OOTDs with better angles (I hate that I have to take them in my mirror).
 
 What are you favourite things to blog about?
Favourite things to blog about…hmmm I love blogging hauls just because sharing it makes me feel better about my spending. Random. I also like writing my posts like my let’s talk about range, which included body image, plus size clothing and most recently 90’s music. It’s a way of sharing a bit about me plus they start conversations.

Any last words?
I’d like to say thank you to Emma for inviting me to take part in this feature. Also I’d like to say that if reading this post has wet your appetite  for the random ramblings that I can offer you, pop over to ateeniebitofthisandthat.blogspot.co.uk
Hope to see you soon xxx
 
Thanks to Clare for taking part.
 
If you would like to take part in a Five Min Follow then please drop me an email at plussizemillard@gmail.com
 
Look out for the next Five Min Follow soon.
 
Love
 
Mrs M xxxx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Those post are really great! It's a way to find good blogs (=
    Keep going!

    Maria x

    craftyowl93.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maria, Another one due this week xx

      Delete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements