Bespoke Bling - Summer Rose Review

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Hey Everyone,


I have to say I love handmade jewellery and have dabbled in making some myself over the years.

I'm very much all for supporting independent brands and when the lovely guys at Bespoke Bling asked me to try one of their lovely bracelets I was thrilled.



They make stunning handmade jewellery in an array of different styles that are very reasonably priced.

This particular bracelet is called Summer Rose, I received the blue version and it also comes in a lovely pink colour too.


I was particularly drawn to the blue design as I think it will look great with black and accompany some of my outfits well.


This bracelet is perfect to wear in the summer and I imagine I will be wearing it with floaty skirts and vest tops when the weather gets nicer.

Also, this bracelet design comes in the stretchy elastic style which means its easy to wear even if your wrists are slightly larger and its not tight fitting. 


This bracelet is £10.00 which for handmade is very reasonable.

Be sure to check out all of the other unique designs and styles over on the Bespoke Bling twitter page which can be found under @bespoke_bling

Thanks to Bespoke Bling for letting me try one of their great designs .

Love

Mrs M xxxx

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. This is gorgeous! I love the blue detail. It is a lot like the Shamballa bracelets which I love! I have a few of those they are so nice x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pink one is really pretty too xx

      Delete
  2. This is so pretty I really like the colours and it is so summery!!
    Ixx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to take it on holiday to wear with my maxi xx

      Delete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements