A Happy Easter and a not so Happy Back to work day ....

Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Hey Everyone,
 
Hope you all had a lovely Easter?
 
What's everyone been up to? Who's still off work? (you lucky things)

Well as you know we don't have kiddie winks so there was no Easter egg hunt or Easter bonnet competitions for us. Just plain old chocolate, roast dinners and good ol laziness and a sprinkling of funtime with friends at the seaside yesterday (it was blimmin cold tho).

We've had a lovely long weekend the calm before the storm before Mr M deserts me on Wednesday for the rest of the week (sad face) He's off to Aintree for the Grand National with work. He works as part of an events team and gets to go to all these fun events without me... Boooo.
Anyone having a litte flutter on Saturday? Any hot tips?
 
Anyways back to work (even sadder face)

Mrs M xxxx 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Looks like you had fun, I did hate that it was so cold booo and boo again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was really good fun, loved spending time with good friends, oh and the chips ;) xx

      Delete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements