Welcome Mr Plus Size Millard

Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Soooo, some of you may have noticed a few little changes to the Blog.
 
The main one being I have decided to share the Blog with my hubby.
 
Welcome Mr Plus Size Millard 'Chris'


 
As a plus size couple we can both struggle when it comes to clothes and selected high street brands.
I've noticed that there aren't many male plus size bloggers around and so we both decided it would make a refreshing change to see a few male orientated plus size posts and general rambling from a males perspective.

We hope you enjoy reading the new posts on the updated version of Plus Size Millard.

Love

Mr & Mrs M xx

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. What a brilliant idea, cant wait to see from Mr Plus Size.

    Something very unique and refreshing to see on a blog!

    Carrie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab! :) looking forward to seeing Mr's posts :) great idea x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab idea! Can't wait to see what you come up with :) x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to meet you Mr Plus Size Millard :DD

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements