The Tattoo Tag

Monday, March 04, 2013

Hey Everyone,

Hope you all had a great weekend!!!

I've seen the Tattoo Tag bouncing around and I thought i'd like to give this a go and give you guys an insight to the tattoos I have. 


1. How many tattoos do you have ?
I have three tattoos, A sun on my back from when I was 21, Stars on my wrist and stars on my neck.




2. What's your favourite tattoo you have

The stars on my wrist are my favourite because they have meaning each star represents an important person in my life. I have 3x blue stars representing the men in my life my Dad who passed away, 
My Brother and My Husband and 1x pink star representing my Mum.




3. How old were you when you got your first tattoo ?
I was 21 and was after a tattoo, wasn't sure what to get and just rushed into it.


4. What do your parents think about your tattoos ?
My mum isn't that bothered by them, she came and watched when I had my first one.



5. Does your Husband like your tattoos, whats his favourite ?
 He's not bothered by them, he has no tattoos of his own and I think he secretly wants one tho lol.
His favourite is the one on my wrist because of the meaning.



6. Did you always have a love for tattoos ?
I think so, I think its an expression and some I have seen are amazing.
I find them interesting, esp if there is a story behind them.
I love watching LA and Miami Ink and I think Ami James and Kat Von D are so talented.



7. Do you plan on getting more tattoos in the future ?

Yes, I have two more I would like and maybe have the one on my back coloured in.


8. Which tattoo would you say was the most painful ?
None of them, bit sadistic but I liked the pain, I say pain it was more of a tickle. Admittedly I've only had little ones so I can't compare to people that have had bigger tattoos done.



9. Do you regret any of your tattoo's and why ?
Sadly yes, I regret the one on my back. I think I was so caught up in the idea of having a tattoo I didn't think about the style or design or a meaning I just picked it off a board and went 'that one please'.... but luckily I don't have to see it. hahaha.



10. What was your least painful tattoo ?
Erm, probably the ones on my neck, they mainly tickled.




What are your thoughts on tattoo's ?


Do you like them ?


If you have done this tag leave a link :) so I can check it out 

 Love

Em xxxx

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I like them, I'm not keen on huge ones that seem to take over the body :) you have actually inspired me. I lost three boys mid pregnancy and I have three pendants with their footprints on but wanted some kind tattoo (although I've never had one) as well, I think three little stars would sum them up rather well and then they will always be with me :) hope you don't mind me pinching the idea xxxx

    Liv x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your two stars on he back of the neck, and your 4 stars are so subtle yet meaningful too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally understand you on rushing on a tattoo and not thinking about the design. It happened to me with my first tattoo. I'm debating whether to remove it or not.

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements