Outside My Comfort Zone Challenge #3

Wednesday, March 27, 2013



Hey Everyone,

Its time for the next OMCZ challenge that has been set up by Rachel at Happyness Magnet

Challenge #3 is:
Stripes / Leggings / Tights and Hot Pink
 
 Ok so, I wear leggings and tights all the time, they are staple items in my wardrobe.
However I have nothing stripy, I really want to get some monochrome items but it will have to wait until payday as I have the grand sum of £3.50 in my purse till tomorrow so I'm really sorry I failed on the stripes... forgive me!!? :S 

Anyhoo, I've really embraced the pink aspect, a few months ago I got a gorgeous pink jumper from Simply Be and I love it,
Its not exactly Hot Pink more a Neon Pink, gosh I'm failing on most of this challenge now aren't I?
 no stripes, no hot pink lol. Still, it's pink and its bright and I really do like it.
I used to be really anti bright colours always shying away in wearing black to just blend into the background but I'm really enjoying challenging myself and getting braver with my colour choices and these challenges are really helping me to not be afraid to try something new.




Coupled with my leggings, denim skirt, statement necklace and my hi top trainers its a really comfy casual outfit.





Oh btw, please excuse my hair the roots are shocking its getting done tomorrow, thank god!!
 I'm going ombre.... I know I'm like several seasons behind trend on this but hey ho I'm really excited about it, so expect a blog post soon at the weekend on my 'new do' :D

Happy Shot when Mr M made me laugh, Love him xx


What I'm wearing:
Jumper: Simply Be (unable to find on website anymore)
Necklace: Simply Be link
Denim Skirt: Asda (old)
Leggings: Next (old)
Hi Top Trainers: Barratts link


Why don't you check out how the other girls took on their challenges?
Click on their links below


Keep your eyes peeled for the next #OMCZ post in a couple of weeks

Love

Mrs M xxxx

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. Love it, you look so pretty and happy.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh thank you Becky, I generally am a happy happy person :) lol xx

      Delete
  2. Love the necklace and top! Some stripy shoes would have been cool too!! Pink is a great color on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The necklace is my fave at the mo, yeh what a good idea, if I had strippy shoes, must invest in some xx

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous! I love the jumper especially x

    GailyGumdrops

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gail, its super comfy too xx

      Delete
  4. So beautiful. The jumper looks really cosy. <3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you honey, totally is comfy xx

      Delete
  5. Awww, that last photo is so cute and made me smile so much. Loving the denim mini and leggings combo. x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe I just had to add it, he caught me off guard but I think its funny :) thanks hun xx

      Delete
  6. Such a cute sweater!
    http://cherizangelandstyleluvin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that jumper girl!!! :) I love how you styled it with the denim skirt and leggings! Cute stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its cool huh!! Thanks so much, looking forward to next challenge xx

      Delete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements