OOTD - Navy Lace, featuring Harvey

Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Hey Everyone,

Today's OOTD is my new dress I got from Primark on Sunday.


My pooch Harvey wanted to get  in on the act, he's not camera shy ;)




The dress was 'New In' and was only £12, that much of a bargain I bought one in Black aswell.

I liked the dress as soon as I saw it on the hanger, its versatile and can be dressed up or down.


I dressed it down today and wore it to work with a navy cardigan from George at Asda, black leggings from Next and black boots from Clarks.


The material was stretchy lace and skimmed me in all the right places. 
It did come with a really thin brown belt, but tiny belts really don't flatter my shape and look awful on me so I choose to wear it without.



I finished off with a thick necklace from Primark I got for £2.

All in all, I really liked my outfit today.

Love

Em xxxx






You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Lovely dress, you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dress Looks gorgeous! Love Harvey too! So adorable xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely dress and Harvey is so cute! x x

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements