OOTD - Monday Workwear

Monday, March 11, 2013


Good Morning Everyone,
 
Firstly a big thank you to everyone that took part in the first #psbloggerschat on Twitter last night.
Such a great response and already looking forward to next Sunday's chat.

 Happy New Week.... Wonder what this week has in store???
Its blimmin chilly, who's had snow? We had a dribble last night but its all gone this morning.
Shame as I could of done with a snow day at home.

Anyway's here's my Monday OOTD post, on the way to work, keeping it casual but warm.


 Cardigan: George at Asda
Scarf: Primark
Bag: New Look
Boots: Clarks








Have a fantastic week guys, got lots of posts lined up this week,
thanks so much for reading its means a lot.
 
Mrs M xxxx
 
 
 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. You go girl! Rocking it! Love your scarf, have a great day hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful girl with such a lovely smile! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so pretttttty! And I've just tagged you in my Beauty Bloggers Tag! Here's the link! Have fuuuuuuuunnnn
    Xxx
    Lucy

    http://luceindia.blogspot.com.au/2013/03/the-procrastinating-beauty-bloggers-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so beautiful. And the scarf is amazing. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements