OOTD by Mr Plus Size Millard

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Alright Guys,

Mr M here, Mrs M has been on at me to do an OOTD post, so here's a little one.
Bearing in mind its friggin freezing out here so only a few quick photos were taken before I retreated back into the warmth of the central heating.

Todays OOTD is...... guess???..... Animal

This is one of my favourite Animal T shirts. 
Animal clothes are always so comfy...



The Jeans are also Animal from a couple of years ago... I tend to buy Animal T shirts throughout the year as they are reasonable priced at around £20 - £25 and things like jeans, hoodies and jumpers,
I wait until they are in the summer or winter sales. 



The boots are from Dickies, think they cost like £40 and they are the warmest comfiest boots I've had for a while. But since the snow and rain they have tarnished a bit.

So there we have it, my first OOTD 

Cheers for reading

Mr M
 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements