Neon Sunshine on a Rainy First Day of Spring - Simply Be Review

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Sooo today is the first day of Spring I hear!!! You wouldn't think it would you?
I'm soooo over this weather now, rain, snow still in some places, cold, windy, more rain...... what happened yesterday tho...? Well my Simply Be delivery arrived thats what happened, and then...... the SUN actually came out for a bit!!
Yes sireeeeee, its like the weather just knew that SIMPLY BE = SUNSHINE = HAPPY EMMA!!  ;)

Anyway,  I just had to show you my gorgeous cardigan I received.
I originally saw the jumper in the same pattern over at the gorgeous Sian's at foreverfabulousinbows blog post  http://foreverfabulousinbows.blogspot.ie/2013/03/winter-brights.html and fell in love with it.
  I perused the Simply Be Website to buy one and instead I came across this gorgeous cardigan same pattern as the jumper but in a cardi version with a neon trim... I love my long oversized cardi's and just had to have it.

So today I wore it to work.

Cardigan - Simply Be
Vest Top, Skirt & Boots - Asda
Leggings - Next









Such pretty colours





Just love the Neon Trim

Here's me actually at work wearing my uber comfy cardi.
 I've had so many compliments on it today, even my brother said I looked nice...(wow he just usually grunts!!!) most definitely a great purchase.





I really can't wait to wear it with a pair of skinny jeans and some flips flops. Sick of the rain now.

Raining (Again) when picture being taken. Annoying.


Thanks Simply Be for bringing some Neon Sunshine into my rainy day!!

Mrs M xxxx

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. You look great, love the cardi on you! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sian, its all down to your winter brights post that I fell in love with the pattern xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Its sooo lovely, a real favourite now xx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanking you gorgeous girl!! I am in love with it xx

      Delete
  4. That cardigan is so cute!! Is it as soft and fluffy as it looks?

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements