My Animal Obsession by Mr M

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Hey There, Mr M here....

I thought I might start my first post and give you the lowdown on me.

I'm a 30 somat plus size fella, I wasn't always plus size, I was a skinny thing when I first met Mrs M but as we grew in age we grew in lbs but my attitude is 'whatever'.... we eat healthy (ish, we have treats every so often of course) and we still love and fancy each other like mad, but as the years have progressed so has my job role and I find that now I'm on the road driving most of the day now the waistline has expanded more than I would like. 

But hey ho... such is life. My only downfall with this is the lack of clothing options us men have.
My wardrobe consists of Animal T-Shirts, M&S Shirts, Asda Shirts, Animal Hoodies, Animal Jeans, Animal shirts, Animal Shorts, Animal Jumpers... you get where I'm going with this right??
As my blog title reads I have a slight obsession with Animal clothing. I live in Animal, they cater for my size and the clothes are hard wearing and comfortable.
Gone are the days where I can shop in Primark cause the buggers just don't cater for the more rotund man like me. 
Next, I can squeeze into their stuff at a push and as for Superdry, they should be renamed Supersmall.

Where do I go from here?.......



 






I've just discovered Jacamo and I'm looking for new styles that can flatter me and look stylish as well. As much as I love Animal clothing I want to try to break free a bit and try somat new...Any idea's?? Help!!!

Mr M 

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. You both look like a really friendly happy couple! :)

    XX
    Loralovessequincoats.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mr M! Do High & Mighty stores still exist? I went out with a chap many years ago who was 6ft 3 and built for comfort not speed (as I call it!) and he used to shop there. I like the matter of fact way you talk about the way you and the missus have put on a little bit of weight but still fancy the arse off each other. As it should be! Me and my fella are much the same, except he was skinny as a rake before he met me and I was already cuddly, and we've both spread out a bit. x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Leah, We've just discovered High & Mighty also, some real good bargains on there!! Thanks Hun x

      Delete
  3. Great first post Mr M. My hubby is a big bloke too 6ft 3 and built like a brick s**thouse!! He shops in Sainsbury's, they go up to XXL, we have managed to find the odd bit for him in Primark, but it's not easy find. Jacamo is ok, but sometimes the quality is a bit iffy and they can be quite expensive. Keep the posts coming!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kaye, we've never tried Sainsburys for clothing. Thanks for the tip!! Keep your eyes peeled for more posts from me ... Mr M :D

      Delete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements