Join the Plus Size Bloggers Chat on Twitter

Saturday, March 09, 2013

A few days ago I was talking to my fellow plus size bloggers
  on Twitter and I asked
if there were any twitter chat group for plus sizes bloggers similar to what beauty bloggers have, to share links, thoughts and posts?
There isn't any and so my gorgeous friend Mary from marysbigcloset.blogspot.pt  suggested we could start a mini one.
We were both so thrilled to start this that we decided to start planning things.
So the first session will be tomorrow between 21.00pm and 22.00pm (GMT Time) and all of you are invited.
For the first topic to be discussed we would like to hear your opinions so please leave us a comment below and we will decide the topic on the night.
To participate you only need a twitter account and follow Myself - @EmmaMillard or Mary - @marysbigcloset and put the hashtag #psbloggerschat.
We'll be waiting for your suggestions!!
Love
Em xxxx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Does it count if I'm a blogger who's plus size but doesn't really post about plus size stuff? xD

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements