Hi Top Happy.......

Thursday, March 14, 2013

                                      
                                
I'm Hi Top Haaaaaapppppy Today!!!

Cue silly jumping from me.....
 
After receiving my 'Hi Top Trainers' from Barratts I couldn't wait to try them out.


I opted for a black pair of casual  Follow Me Foldover Cuff Hi Top Trainers, cause lets face it black goes with anything.

They remind me of converse but without the patterns, I love the simple design and you can choose the foldover option for a different style depending on what you are wearing.

They have a shearling inner and are so so comfortable. 




I would definitely recommend these trainers if you want to try out the Hi Top style but want a simple design.

A brilliant find, thanks Barratts.

To purchase a pair of these or peruse the other Hi Top Trainers they have please click on this link
 
 
Mrs M xxxx
 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Love these! im on the hunt for a pair of high top wedges :) I really like these tho! Great pictures as well! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Hun, They are so comfy and such a good price xx

      Delete
  2. I love these on you!! I am still hesitant to try them for me but you rock these high tops!!!

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements