Five Min Friday Follow with LifeThoughtsFunLush

Friday, March 15, 2013


Happy Friday Everyone....
This week on my Five Min Friday follow I am joined by Kerry from lifethoughtsfunlush.blogspot.co.uk/

 
When and why did you begin blogging?
I started my blog in December 2012 after watching a lot of Youtube videos I discovered that a lot of the people who I watched had started off as having a blog so I began to read them and discovered more & more blogs that I enjoyed & one day I decided that I could try and start a blog for myself because I found that what bloggers reviewed I began to listen to and go out and buy the products for myself. I felt that reading blogs helped me because I was prone to go out and spend money on products that I hadn't a clue about and I thought to myself that If I started a blog then I could help people not go out and spend money on products that weren't worth people wasting their money on.

What is your blog about?
My blog is about a mixture of things it's about my life, thoughts, beauty, there is a little bit of fashion in there & of course there is a lot of Lush. I began writing my blog based on beauty products and a lot of Lush products because that was one thing that I knew most about and since then I have done a lot more life posts and I enjoy writing them and have a few other things in there to add to the mix.

How would you describe your blog in 5 words?
I would describe my blog as the obvious life, thoughts, fun, lush & a little bit of everything in between.

Where do you see your blog in 5 yrs?
In 5 years I don't know where my blog will be, I hope I am still blogging in 5 years and if all the people that already follow me are still there because I hope they enjoy what I write and if it does get better than to me that will just be a bonus because I'm just a small fish in a huge pond and I hope I grow in the way I write posts and hopefully people will still enjoy reading what I have to say.

What are you favourite things to blog about?
I think at the moment my favourite thing to write on my blog is my Spending Ban posts I really enjoy writing them even though the rest of the week is really hard to come up with blog posts at the moment. I enjoy writing my Lush reviews because that is what I feel I know best but because of my spending ban I can't get them at the moment so it's really hard to come up with inspiration. I also have a blog post that I write every week which is called Peak & Pit it is just about my peak of the week such as what I have enjoyed doing throughout the week and my pit of the week which is where I share with you what has went wrong during the week, I feel like those posts are really popular because people enjoy reading a lot of life posts and feeling like they know you personally, I know that I did when I read a lot of life posts from other bloggers that is one of the reasons why I decided to do this weekly round up of everything that had been happening throughout my week.

Any last words?
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to write this today and I hope everyone will come have a look at my blog because I want to share with you all about my life, beauty and of course Lush!
  
You can follow Kerry at lifethoughtsfunlush.blogspot.co.uk
Thanks for Reading Guys.... 
Mrs M xxxx 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements