Feeling Spring Like with Barry M

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

 
Good Afternoon You Lovely Lot,
 
It may be blinking freezing outside and snowing in some places but I've got my spring like head on today and wanted to share with you my new Barry M nail varnish purchase.
 
Barry M Gelly Hi Shine in Prickly Pear.
 
 




 
Love Love Love this colour, I feel so springlike wearing this.
 
Can't wait to wear this all through the spring and summer and put it on my toenails when I can finally crack out the flip flops!!!

 
Even Harvey likes it... ;) ... No wait, he just likes his belly being rubbed. lol
 
Love
 
Mrs M xxxx
 
 

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I have this and love it, I especially think it'll look gorgeous on toes for spring and summer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to flash my tootsies in this colour xx

      Delete
  2. I just picked this up the other day, can't wait to try it! Hoping spring springs soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this will have to be my next purchase. I've reviewed Lychee and light blue and I love them!

    Photo-Jenn-ic


    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deffo make it a purchase... best colour i've bought for a while xx

      Delete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements