Cath Kidston Rose Hand Cream

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Hey Everyone,

Hands Up, who's hands are feeling the effects of the cold still.....??? 
I know mine are. 
Every day my hands are exposed to water, wind, cold, rain, products, babywipes.....and thats all before 8am.
 
Well, I just wanted to tell you about my latest little discovery....
Cath Kidston Hand Cream.
 
 
I got this as part of a gift set I got for Christmas with a soap and some cuticle cream.
 
Every Morning when I get into work my hands and fingers look like this......
 

 
A sorry state I think you will agree? Such dry skin that looks awful.
 
After a little dollop of this hand cream lightly rubbed in.
 
                               
                                   My hands are back to normal.
 




I have perused the website and they sell the hand cream varying in prices between £6.00 - £10.00 and in a range of different scents.
 
If you are keen on trying this check out the website on:
 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I'm going to check it out! Thank you for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements