Who says you have to be skinny to be a celebrity??

Friday, February 15, 2013

Hey Lovelies,

Hooooray its only blimmin Friday!! Thank god....!!
I hope everyone had a good Valentines Day yesterday. We don't really do Vally Day in our house but I enjoyed my promised foot massage from hubbs all the same :)

I haven't blogged since Tuesday... arrrgh... life just seems so busy for me..
I really must try and get ontop on my posts and pre-plan.

Anyhoooo....

Today I felt I wanted to write a short post about Plus Size Celebrities.

In a world where we thought size zero was the only way of becoming a celebrity it seems that more and more plus size woman are making it in the world of celebsville these days and why the hell not!!

Here are a few of my favourites:


                                                   


Claire Richards



Melissa McCarthy



Rebel Wilson



Queen Latifah

Nigella Lawson

Oprah Winfrey



Adele




Kirstie Allsopp


And my all time favourite


Dawn French

I think you will agree all these ladies are gorgeous, confident and very talented.

Who says you have to be skinny to be a celebrity!!!?

Who's your favourite Plus Size Celebrity?

Lots of Love


Em xxxx

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. They're all amazing! from the list Rebel Wilson and Adele are my favourites(=

    Maria xx

    craftyowl93.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Melissa McCarthy a lot at the mo. xx

      Delete
  2. Same as you, Dawn French is my all time fave! I think Adele, Dawn and Kirstie are all so beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Dawn French! I really admire her for saying she felt great at a bigger size and feels no different now. I detest it when women lose weight and say things like 'I was so gross before!' It's foul that we're encouraged to slag ourselves off like that. I love Adele too, because she doesn't stand for any crap. Go empowered fat ladies! x x

    Just me Leah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree Leah. Lets be proud of who we are as a whole!! Tall, Short, Fat, Thin we are all human and he media has taught us to be Fatist... this makes me sad, but hey lets revel in the marvel of these amazing ladies that do the fuller figured girls proud... I would rather Dawn French as a role model than Kate Moss xxx

      Delete
  4. I really like this post. I think all these women are brilliant, I especially like Rebel Wilson, Adele and Dawn French

    www.lifeofafabobsessive.com

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements