OOTD Riddle Me This, Riddle Me That ??!

Friday, February 22, 2013

Hey Everyone,
 
Happy Friday!!! Its the weekend yaaaaaaaaaay!!!
I just love Fridays,
A) Because I finish work early on a Friday
and
B) Its casual day in the office, I mean its pretty relaxed in the office anyway but Fridays are more an excuse to wear hoodies and converse.
 
Anyway, today I kinda went for a different look.

Time for me to do my first OOTD.**drumroll please**

Now, I saw this jumper at George in Asda the other week it was £14 and I just loved it and had to have it, its vibrant and really stepping out my comfort zone.
It fits well I think its quite flattering and goes really well with leggings and my black boots.... but.... hubby then decided to point out that I look like the Riddler from Batman but with an exclamation mark instead of a question marks... hmmmm cheers luv!!!


 
Jumper: George @ Adsa
Leggings: Next
Handbag: New Look
Boots: Clarks
 
 
Nails of the day are Boot No 7 Nails varnish in teal with a coating of Chit Chat Glitter in pink from poundland.




What do you guys think?.... Good Jumper? Bad Jumper? or Riddler Jumper?.....

Right.... best be off to plot my attack on Gotham City ;)
 
Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend.

Toodles

xxx


 

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Good jumper :) Love the colour x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a good Jumper. :D And your nails are gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Hun. Esp lovin my nails today. Will do this colour match more often xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That jumper is gorgeous! Adore the colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the jumper. Husbands are sarky buggers, aren't they?! x x

    Just me Leah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the jumper and your nails!

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements