MUA Pro-Brow Ultimate Eyebrow Kit Review

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Hey Lovelies,

For ages I have wanted a cheap and cheerful eyebrow kit. I've seen lots of different products and stencils kits when I have been to places like The Vitality Show but they are all so over priced. 

I have seen several reviews of this particular kit so off I toddled to Superdrug to purchase it..

For £3.50 you really can't go wrong.




It has three different shades to choose from and a gel for finishing touches to create a sleek effect.


 It also comes with a double ended angled brush applicator and a pair of tweezers to get rid of any stragglers.

I am so impressed by this product.

Here is me before and after application....






I will most certainly be repurchasing this when I run out.

Lots of Love 

Em xxxx









You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. It looks fantastic, and £3.50?! What a bargain! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone is going on about this product! I am currently using and loving the ELF eyebrow kit but when that runs out I will be definately trying the MUA kit. Looks brilliant.

    Carrie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it Carrie, but now youve mentioned Elf I may give that a go too xx

      Delete
  3. £3.50?! Amazing. I've heard good things about this product but this is the first proper review that I've read.

    Going to purchase this on pay day I think!

    Meg x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its sooo worth it hun, most def a payday purchase you won't regret xx

      Delete
  4. Ooh! Thats convinced me to buy this kit! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this. Wasn't expecting much. I have dark eyebrows but this works really well for me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its great isn't it. I mix and match the darkness xx

      Delete
  6. i really want to try this!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the UD naked basics palette, real techniques brushes and essie polishes! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. for £3.50 I'm definitely going to give this a go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaaaaay let me know how you get on xx

      Delete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements