MUA LOTD Shade 13

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Morning Everyone,
 
You can probably tell in the few pics of me on here and Twitter that I am quite a fan of bold lipsticks.
 
I find neutral shades don't suit me all that well, I really should try them more, but for now I'm sticking with my bright bold ones.
 
Today I am wearing the MUA shade No 13





 
This lipstick feels really nice on and I find there is no need for lipgloss as its quite shiny on its own and it pretty much lasts most of the day when I'm in the office.
 
For a £1 you really can't go wrong.
 
I just love it.
 
Have a great Wednesday everyone!!!
 
xxxx



You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I've been loving this lipstick lately too, it's a great wearable shade! I know the feeling with neutral lips, I can never find one that even applies colour to my lips let alone suits me haha! Loving your blog, new follower here! xxx

    ZombiesWearEyeliner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its def a firm favourite now for sure, its now a staple item in my make up bag!! Thank you sweetie, your blog is awesome i've just followed too xx

      Delete
  2. I love a bold lip, this really suits you :) xx

    http://simplybeautyandnails.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's amazing for £1! It's a lovely colour on you too! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Total bargain!! Thank you so much hun xx

      Delete
  4. I like it very much this colour!
    I love it red lips!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like MUA make up, it's great for the price. I love their eyeshadow palettes and their newest one is a great dupe for Urban Decay Naked 2 palette but 32 quid cheaper!!

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements