I Heart My Blog

Monday, February 25, 2013

 
Happy New Week Everyone....
 
Monday already, where did that weekend go?!!!
 
I thought today I would share a little bit of love with you... blog love.
 
I created my blog ... let me see....7 weeks ago and in 7 weeks I have enjoyed creating my posts for all to see, I've got creative, shared my thoughts happy and sad, embraced my curves, shared my handbag contents, shown you a snippet of my wardrobe in OOTD,  shared a few make up products I've purchased, and most of all made so many new friends which I hope to be able to meet some of you in the near future.
 
I have only been blogging for such a small amount of time but already it has become such a massive part of my life. I can safely say that this is the one hobby I will stick too. (I must learn to play that ukulele one day lol). My lunchtimes at work and weekends are now consumed with reading other peoples wonderful blogs. I'm begining to wonder what I did before!!
 
I can honestly say I LOVE MY BLOG, its only little, its only new, it's developing all the time, but its allllllll mine and I look forward to sharing so much more with everyone in the future.
 
Em xxxx



You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements