Glossy Box - February Valentines Day Box

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Ok so I didn't do a review of my January Glossy Box even tho it was my first one but I was really underwhelmed by it, no make up, an eye mask I would never use and detoxing products, it really wasn't for me. 

But I decided to persevere and carry on my rolling subscription to see if it gets better.
 I've seen a few reviews of others February boxes this week and thought oooo this one is gonna be better.

And hooray it arrived....



I must say I do love the boxes they come in, it really is like getting a mini present every month.
 Even my mum got excited when it arrived.."ooo I wonder what you've got this time' 
bless her.






So here's whats inside...







This is only a mini review as I only got it today and haven't used the products yet... well apart from the lipstick and mascara that I tried out earlier.

1) Sassoon Salon - Sassoon Professional Spray Shine 50ml (Regular size 50ml - £14.89) 
Guessing this makes your hair shine after styling.

2) Miners Lipstick - Shade 'Dreamer' (Full size - £3.99)
I tried this earlier, I don't like the colour at all. You win some you lose some.

3) MicaBella Cosmetics Mineral Eyeshadow 1g - Intelligence 94 (Full size 2.5g - £14.95)
Mineral shimmer power eyeshadow. The colour is shimmery gold looks quite nice

4) MeMeMe Cosmetics Fat Cat Lengthening Mascara 8ml - 2 Ultra Black (Full Size 8ml - £7.99) 
I tried this earlier too hmmmm not very lengthening I'm feeling I will be applying layer after layer.

5) Anatomicals - You need a blooming shower 150ml - (Full size 300ml for £5)
This smells body cleanser  lovely, I can't wait to try this out tomorrow, reminds me of the Cath Kidston shower cremes.

6) Heart Lolly - Keeping with the Valentines Theme, Glossy Box have sent us a little heart shaped lolly.. ahhhhh 

So all in all I am quite impressed by this box and will keep on persevering with them.

Thanks for reading

Lots of Love

Em xxxx








You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. We both got the same Feb Glossybox! I'm really happy with it :) are you?


    http://newwithhashtags.co.uk/glossybox-february-2013/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I must say I am happy with it. Shame about the lipstick shade but i'm sure I can find someone that will want it. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a shame you don't like the lipstick shade, what's it like? Thanks for sending over your link after fbloggers xxx

    lipsticksandheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shade was like a nude shimmerry colour. I like colour on my lips, would of prefered a red or pink. ah well!!! :)
      No probs, look forward to reading your posts too xxx

      Delete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements