Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner

Monday, February 04, 2013


Hey Everyone,

I'm back after my week's holiday to Centre Parcs.... it was awesome... I will do another blog post on this during the week when i've sorted my pics out....

So, today I want to talk about eyeko skinny liquid eyeliner.

I'm normally a kohl pencil kinda girl, but my gorgeous friend bought me this for christmas and i've been converted..... I have the purpule colour and its a perfect match for my eyes. I have hazel eyes and can pull off most colours so I'm told....

Here are a few shots of the packaging.... apologies but the box got squished a bit :-S





And here it is on my actual eyes.....


It comes in a fucky almost posh, felt tip style pen


The nib is really easy to use and it glides on really well




As far a coverage goes, I found this lasts all day and doesn't smudge.

I def will be purchasing one in Green and Black.

What a good present from a fab friend.

Em xxxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements