25 Random Getting to Know Me Questions

Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Hi Guys,

Every now and again on my blog I will do a quick random question tag.... so today I've done a little
25 Random Getting to Know Me Questions Tag..... Enjoy :)

  1. Are you a morning or night person? Morning, even though I cannot sleep at night
  2. Do you prefer, sweet or salty foods? Salty.
  3. What was your favorite childhood television program? Rainbow.
  4. Are you a collector of anything? I used to collect hearts, then I went on to collect Willow Tree figures... now I just collect make up :)
  5. If you could be any animal, what would you be? A dog, particularly my dog cause he's spoilt.
  6. If you could have any superpower, what would it be? I'd want to be invisible and see what people say about me when I'm not there.
  7. What is usually your first thought when you wake up? God I need a wee.
  8. What's your favorite color? Black, or Pink.
  9. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes.
  10. Have any bad habits? Not really, I have a strange obsession with doing things at stupid times... Oh look its midnight, lets move the living room furniture around.
  11. List 3 of your best personality traits: Funny, Kind Hearted, Reliable.
  12. List 3 of your worst personality traits: Too sarcastic (sometimes) Cranky (sometimes), Impatient.
  13. Have any celebrity crushes? James McAvoy... I love this man.
  14. Any tattoos or piercings? Yes my ears are peirced 3x times, but now a days I hardly wear earrings, I Have three Tattoos..... Stars on my wrist, stars on my neck and a Sun on the bottom of my back.
  15. What personality traits do you look for in a partner? Sense of Humour, Caring, Loving, Protective.
  16. What personality traits do you dislike in other people? Arrogance, I don't like when people think they are "above" others.
  17. Are you mostly a clean or messy person? Bit of both really.
  18. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? New York.
  19. Name 1 regret you have: Not trying for a family when I was younger.
  20. Name 1 thing you miss about being a kid: Playing in my Nan and Grandads Garden - Hours of fun.
  21. What's your favorite song of all time? Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol.
  22. What's your favorite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon? Curl up and watch a movie with hubby.
  23. Have any hidden talents? I think i'm an ok singer, I also make jewellery when I have time.
  24. You're about to walk the green mile, what do you have as your last meal? My Aunties Lasagne followed by Steak in Breadcrumbs with Salad and Potatoes in Oil....mmmmm.
  25. Which would you rather have, 100 million pounds or true love? No brainer ...Love, cause you cant buy love.
Thanks for Reading

Em xxxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements