What's in my Handbag??

Friday, January 18, 2013

I thought I would let you inside my handbag......

Ta daaaaaah......

Here is my Handbag.... or what my brother affectionately calls my 'Carpet Bag'



My husband bought me this bag for Christmas and I love it. He really thought about what colours would match, I have an Olive coloured Military style coat and I mostly wear brown boots, so he really did come up trumps with this one bless him.

Soooo whats inside.....??


1) Keys and work fob on Lanyard


                                                    2) Perfume DKNY Be Delicious


                                                         3) My Cath Kidston Purse


                                                     4) Cath Kidston Make Up Bag


5) Simply Be Sale Book


                                                                  6) Earphones

7) A Drink - Current Fave Drink Ribena

8) Deodrant

                                                                      9) Hair Clip

10) Spare Socks - I always get cold feet at work and usually end up putting on another pair of socks


11) Next Giftcard £10 left


             
12) My Trainpass, picture is from when I was 18, yikes.... it costs me £32.60 a week to get to work :(



Hope you've enjoyed the peek inside my bag.

Thanks for Reading

Lots of Love

Em xxxx



You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements