Ruby Hammer Recommends Everyday Eye Pallete

Wednesday, January 16, 2013


I got this Ruby Hammer Recommends Everyday Eye Pallet from Debenhams in the Sale for the bargain price of £5 




Its a pallet of 10 different shades ranging from warm nudes to cool metallic blue and navy and shimmery gold and brown.


It comes with a dual applicator and a brown eye pencil 

I have only used the nude colours so far and look forward to using the darker shades on a night out.

 


I am yet to purchase but am still desperately wanting the Urban Decay Naked Palette's but until then I think this could be a contender for cheaper alternative.

Thanks for Reading

Lots of Love

Em xxxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements