I have been Nominated for a Liebster Award....

Friday, January 11, 2013


I have been nominated for a Liebster award by the lovely: Jane @ northernbeauty@blogspot.com

Go on give her a  follow xoxoxo






So what do I have to do?- Link back to the person who nominated you
- Write 11 random facts about yourself and answer the 11 questions written for you!- Make up 11 new q's and nominate 11 other bloggers!

11 Random facts about Me

1.I'm only 5'4 and 1/4..... the 1/4 is very important ;)
2.I'm half Italian
3.I have Mosaic Turner Syndrome
4. I have a fear of Daddy long legs
5.I don't like twiglets but I like marmite
6.I cry after I drink Taboo (only Taboo weird huh!?)
7. I can't leave the house without having a shower
8. I love making puddings but I'm more a savoury person 
9.My favourite soap is Emmerdale
10.I like housework but hate ironing
11.I like making jewellery


Here are the Answers to the Questions I was asked.


1. One beauty product you couldn't live without?
My Clinique Foundation - Superbalanced in No 3 Ivory.

2.One word to describe you?
Friendly.

3.If you could travel to anywhere in the World, Where would you go?
Australia.

4.What's your dream job?
Working for myself either setting up a kennels or a dog shelter.

5.Why did you start your Blog?
I've just discovered the blogging community and I have fallen in love with it and love reading everyones reviews or stories and I want to share with everyone out there too.

6.What's your favourite foundation?
Oooo same as answer 1.

7.Advice you'd give your teenage self?
Don't ever cut your hair that short again - It truly looked awful.

8.Heels or Flats?
Flats all the way.

9.Are you a Morning person or Night Owl?
Hmmm bit of both.... maybe more a Morning person as I get up at 5am for work.

10.What is your evening routine?
Home, Dinner,Housework,Blog writing/reading, Tweeting, Telly, Bath, Bed.

11.What's your dream Product?
Hmmm thats a tough one... a dream maybe something that will make my Roseau on my jawline disappear compleatly, its very annoying.



.

I Nominate -

Lisa - Lisa's Luxuries (lisalux.blogspot.co.uk)
Eve - Single Eve Says (singleevesays.blogspot.com)
Robyn - Pooches & Cream (poochesandcream.blogspot.co.uk)
Sarah - Gorgeously Full Fat (www.gorgeouslyfullfat.com)
Maria - Maria Sparkle (mariasparkle.blogspot.com)
Lauren - Peachy Curves (peachycurves.blogspot.co.uk)
Helen - Beautifully Superfluous (beautifullysuperfluous.blogspot.co.uk)
Lisa - Petite Likes (petitelikes.blogspot.co.uk
Gemma - Miss Make Up Magpie (missmakeupmagpie.com)
Lanae - Polished Plus (polishedplus.blogspot.com
Jess - Lovely Jubbly (lovelyjubblyblog.blogspot.co.uk


My 11 Questions to you are!

1) Three Items you would take to a desert island?
2) Favourite Lipstick?
3) Favourite Meal?
4) Leggings or Jeans?
5) Why did you start your blog?
6) Describe your style?
7) Describe yourself in three words?
8) What is your favourite book?
9) Where's the best place you've travelled to?
10) Whats the Best Beauty product you have discovered since blogging?
11) Do you have any Tattoos?


Thank you so much for nominating me Jane & I hope you enjoy reading my answers :)

Lots of Love

Em xxxx
X

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Love it! Thanks for nominating me!! Eeeek

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Pleasure Lovely, I love reading your blogs.... Hope you enjoy my blog ... don't forget to give it a follow... ;) Enjoy the Liebster :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Great answers! Thanks for the shout out :)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayy, thanks for this! An interesting read!

    You can see my reply here http://petitelikes.blogspot.co.uk/

    :)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great post :)

    bekasstuffystuff.blogspot.com

    Beka x

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements