Getting Creative # 2

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Hey Everyone....

Sooo as part of my weekly getting creative blog, I decided to attempt some wall art....

We redecorated our living room not so long ago with lush dandelion wallpaper ... see below...


Soooo for ages I was looking for a painting or a canvas to display on the opposite wall.... when I had the idea to use up the wallpaper I had left in the cupboard...

I used a couple of old canvases that I didn't like any more, cut the wallpaper to size to fit around it, got a staple gun to staple it round the back and ...voila..... 


Homemade wall art created by me..... :)

Thanks for reading...... 

Next week I will be blogging about my make up purchases from this week.

Lots of Love

Em xxxx


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Fab idea!!!! You have inspired me, I have some of my bedroom wallpaper left that I love, I might try something like this :))xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely.... I also had the idea of cutting up the main parts of the design and putting them into white box frames.... may still do that too. xx

      Delete
  2. Wow! You have such style! It looks so gorgeous!

    ♥ XX Luce

    http://luceindia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you... I really enjoyed it... onto the next weekly project :) xx

      Delete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements