Fearne Cotton 'Fern Green' Nails

Wednesday, January 23, 2013


I know I already blogged about the Fearne Cotton products I purchased in the sales but I couldn't not tell you about her nail varnishes again....

My fave was the Midnight Owl colour as per previous post

But... I painted my nails with the 'Fern Green' colour last night and its a nice rich deep green colour.... I'm not fan of green usually ...but... I love it....

Here it is in its glory....







I also added a top coat of Chit Chat glitter (my poundshop find) and it just blings them up a bit....






Love it....

Becoming a proper Fearne fan now.....Her clothes range in Very is awesome too.

Thanks for reading

Lots of Love

Em xxxx

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Such a beautiful green! I would wear that so much! I wish you could buy these separately! :)

    Naomi xxx

    whatnaomiknows.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for delay hun, I know I'm not usually a fan of green but I love it.... Its very annoying you can't buy seperatly. I've even looked on ebay :( no joy xx

      Delete
  2. Such a nice green, I really like it. Like it even more once you had added the chit chat glitter, would be great to wear for a night out.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definatly a worth a wear on a night out, can't get enought of chit chat glitter :) xx

      Delete
  3. I was going to buy this before Xmas, im sorry I didn't now

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements